ieGAT Globle Admissions
IE Global(ieGAT) Admissions Test
The IE Global Admissions Test (ieGAT) is an alternative accepted by many institutions to the GMAT®, GRE® or LSAT®. The test determines a candidate’s ability to make challenging, high-level decisions in a high-stakes environment for business.
The ieGAT is a comprehensive exam focused on the student’s management style and making decisions. The exam is a practical exam – which presents the students with real life situations.
The Erasmus Center teachers will create an individual plan to guide you thru the three key portions of the exam. Our ieGAT preparation is individualised to your learning needs using ieGAT and GMAT® test prep materials. After a fully simulated free diagnostic exam, we will develop your tutoring plan and present the options to you for paid tutoring options.
Erasmus Center also offers regular FREE Seminars on test preparation and topics specific to various exams and admissions processes.
Free ieGAT Diagnostic Test
The Erasmus Center offers you a free diagnostic test so we can best understand your level of understanding and develop a personalised plan for your tutoring. Tests are given weekly – contact us and schedule your test today.
Get expert help on all parts of the exam
Why is a live tutor better than on online test prep?
You can ask our expert instructors all your questions. The interactive Questions & Answers is one of the most important features of the Practice Exam and tutoring.
You’ll get personal feedback. Because the test is about interaction, talking to a live person will give you the advantage you need to master the ieGAT exam.
You’ll get professional training. Simply knowing the test material is not enough – our expert advice is designed to help you take the test with confidence.
ieGAT Prep Courses
FREE ieGAT TEST
- Covers all 3 sections of the ieGAT
- 3+ hours
- 3 to 20 students
- Saturday @ 10AM
- Practice ieGAT tests and Personalized Report
Paid One-on-One ieGAT Prep
- Work on your specific needs in all the sections
- Minimum 6 hours
- 1 student
- Schedule defined according to your availabilities
- Study material and practice tests included
Book your free diagnostic test today
About the ieGAT
The IE Global Admissions Test (ieGAT) was developed as a means of determining a candidate’s ability to make decisions under pressure. The exam is different from many standardised tests in two ways:
- It is aimed at an international audience, with a diversity of educational backgrounds and does not favor a particular education system or area of study.
- It is a practical exam, presenting participants with more real life situations
The ieGAT consists of three types of tasks: verbal, numerical and diagrammatic. Questions are given randomly and are not in any order or type of question – requiring the participant to switch from one type of thinking to another. There are three main sections:
- Comprehension and reasoning. This section consists of text which must be read and understood. Each text block is followed by two questions regarding the text. This portion tests the student’s understanding of written English in a professional context.
- Comprehension, reasoning and calculation. This section consists of graphs and data analysis. Advanced mathematics is not required. Rather, participants need to think quickly and process large amounts of information and quick calculations.
- Logical-abstract reasoning with symbols. In this section, participants take a predetermined shape through a series of modifications to determine the final product. This section requires strong visualisation skills and the ability to maintain track of multiple images at a single time.
The test takes 80 minutes. A practice of two questions of each type is included prior to the test with an IE representative as part of the testing process.
IE and ieGAT are terms used with Instituto de Empresa which is not associated with Erasmus Center, ASBL. Instituto de Empresa (IE) does not endorse Erasmus Center, ASBL publications, services or products.