Brussels | Terms:
Unpaid Internship | Last updated:
We are looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Provide support to social media efforts.
The successful candidate will
- be an undergraduate student in sales, marketing, communication
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, French and Dutch and other European languages are an asset
- Knowledge of Web and social media
- Enthusiastic, imaginative, independent